This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments and Suggestions

Please use this thread for any comments and suggestions regarding UTV Rally Raid. We ask that you keep criticism constructive. Thanks!

A few years ago there was a lot of rule changes that were going to take place. I was all opened on the forum for open discussion so that everyone could have there input on things that needed to be addressed and things that worked well. In order for the series to draw new faces this needs to be done again. I understand that you are not going to please everyone, but you have to give them the chance to voice there opinion and then take all those opinions and make an educated decision. I think we as long time RALLY RAID racers feel that there is very little communication between the staff and the customers/racers. It gets frustrating and causes you to loose interest when you send a suggestion or have a question about something and it takes weeks to receive a reply and sometimes no reply at all.
    Last edited by ARH; 10-24-2016, 14:34.

Comment

• Administrator
      Administrator commented
      Editing a comment
      Loud and clear, ARH, and I'm sorry that you and others are feeling this way. That is why we have posted this section here on the forum. I will be linking from our site and from Facebook to drive traffic here and to our contact page at http://utvrallyraid.com/contact. We will do our very best to improve communications in the future.

Glad to see someone is listening now, we just need to get people back interested and more new faces and car count up, there has been many ways we have discussed, one as we mentioned in the driver's meet was trying to promote the series better, just pictures on Facebook isn't enough, we need race reports, video and a more professional look and atmosphere when the race is over, I remember back at stony Jason had big plastic checks to take your picture with on a stage, hell our local LACC series has a blow up back drop with box's to stand on, I know all this takes money to do but you know the old saying...it takes money to make money
    Last edited by OYEAH; 10-24-2016, 20:30.

Comment

• Administrator
      Administrator commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the feedback; we will be sure to keep these things in mind as we work to improve promotion.

Any idea on a 2017 schedule and/or locations? When can we expect this?
    Special thanks to my Sponsors:
    Double E Racing, Zbroz Racing/ArsFX, GBC Tire, Driven Racing Oil, ATV ZONE, S3 Powersports, AirDam Clutches, and Curtis Sparks Racing

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaboutlsu View Post
      Any idea on a 2017 schedule and/or locations? When can we expect this?
      I was wondering the same thing. How are we supposed to plan anything else without a schedule?
      www.Dragonfireracing.com ,www.doubleeracing.com, www.keyscountry.com,www.pitposse.com www.baschbros.com

Comment

We are still working on the schedule and will have it up for you all ASAP. I'll notify you all here and on social media when the events calendar is updated on the main site. Sorry about the delayed response; I missed the notification for the original post by crazyaboutlsu.

Comment

Working...
        X