Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTVRR RD8 Lap Times

Hi guys and gals,

The lap times have been posted for round 8 of UTV Rally Raid over on the official UTV Rally Raid website - HOME - UTV Rally Raid

Here is a direct link to the page for you.

UTV Rally Raid Lap Times

This race was very tight, just about 9 seconds separated 3rd and 4th in the Outlaw Class after four hours of racing with the fasted lap ever recorded in this years UTVRR going to team 517 LCB Racing on lap 5 with a blistering 14:07

We also recorded the largest amount of laps ever recorded in any race this year with 15 laps.

What a great race!
    Quantum Racing Inc

Re: UTVRR RD8 Lap Times

I just want to give a shout out for class 2. These guys was moving this race, alot of 15min lap times.

Comment

Yes sir they were, Class 2 is a force to be reckoned with no doubt.
      Quantum Racing Inc

Comment

This race was a "SLUG FEST"! these guys were doing nothing short of "GETTIN DOWN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "OUTLAW UTV'S"

Comment

Thank you Choptop! Someone told me today "I finally put down my purse" and drove!!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Clod Buster View Post
            Thank you Choptop! Someone told me today "I finally put down my purse" and drove!!
            "DUDE" you were driving it like you stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "OUTLAW UTV'S"

Comment

Originally posted by little clod buster View Post
              thank you choptop! Someone told me today "i finally put down my purse" and drove!!:d
              lmao!!!
              Clark Brothers Racing #75

www.cscfab.com ................................................www.baschbros.com/.......................................http://www.goracertech.com/

Comment

Working...
              X