Trail Armor Polaris RZR RZRS Center Skids Special until Feb11 12 midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Armor Polaris RZR RZRS Center Skids Special until Feb11 12 midnight

Hi all, for those of you looking for some protection we have a special to run until Feb11 12 midnight.

You can get yourself a set of Trail Armor Polaris RZR RZRS Center Skids for only $299. Yup that's $299!

Go see them at The SxS Store Inc, get em while there hot!

Get the best in under vehicle protection withTrail Armor's center skid plate set for the RZR and RZRS.

Made from 1/2" high density polymer (UHMW), these plastic skids absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust and are lighter than traditional metal skids. Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out - you don't have to remove them to clean out the belly your vehicle. They come in easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length of the vehicle with all hardware and instructions.

Get complete coverage underneath with Trail Armor's RZR/RZRS nerf slider skids (sold separately)

You can find them at the store by using this link.

Trail Armor Polaris RZR RZRS Center Skids

"Life itself is a race, marked by a start and finish. It is what we learn during the race and how we apply it, that determines whether our participation has had a particular value." Dr. Ferry Porche

Re: Trail Armor Polaris RZR RZRS Center Skids Special until Feb11 12 midnight

Will they fit on an XP? How about trailing arm guards?
    www.downtoridesxs.com

sigpic

Comment

These are for the RZR or RZR's. We have the trailing arm guards also. Want an XP? I can sell you one and a price that won't be beaten!

"Life itself is a race, marked by a start and finish. It is what we learn during the race and how we apply it, that determines whether our participation has had a particular value." Dr. Ferry Porche

Comment

just looking for skids and guards.
        www.downtoridesxs.com

sigpic

Comment

Ok well we can get them for you.

Comment

Got any pics? 1/2" or 3/8"? Are the nerf sliders available? Price?
            www.downtoridesxs.com

sigpic

Comment

If you mean for the XP they are not available yet. If you mean for the RZR and RZRs the specs are in the original post and are the same as the skid set you already have.

Comment

Yes I mean for the XP. I'd hate to bash up a new ride without some sort of protection. I know all of my trail armor would fit an "S" beside my a-arm guards. I've seen the protection on some XP owners already, so was just wondering the availability.
                www.downtoridesxs.com

sigpic

Comment

Ok

Comment

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible Cu*t... me.
                    Brick Top

Comment

Even though this is an old thread I will still honor this price for forum members only. It's a great price for these outstanding skids.

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord View Post
                        Even though this is an old thread I will still honor this price for forum members only. It's a great price for these outstanding skids.
                        Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible Cu*t... me.
                        Brick Top

Comment

Working...
                        X